These are data driven lessons learned from working with world class dealerships and helping them sell more fun and adventure.
Get comfortable and here we go!
1) Of all the leads you get, only 50% will buy from you within 18-months. Of these, only 15% will buy within 90 days and less than 5% will make a move today! If your strategy is not built around this insight, you’re losing tons of money!
2) Buy-Now and Buy-Later prospects behave differently. Your follow-up strategy must be catered accordingly.
3) Technology by itself will not build your Dealership’s brand – your team acting like human beings will!
4) 95% of your sales will often come from within 5 miles of your dealership. Are you the Mayor of your own town yet?
5) Inventory hunting must be a priority above all others – ask us how we can help!
6) Generating quality leads is all about the pre-game strategy – if you don’t get this right, nothing matters!
7) Marketing simplified: Get Attention – Get a Lead – Make an Offer – Follow up. Don’t let anyone complicate this any more than that!
8) Your service department customers are the lifeline of repeat business and a referral system for your dealership – how are you tracking this?
9) Nothing happens until somebody FEELS something! Are you injecting fun and adventure through stories in your marketing, advertising, and conversations? (Hint: notice I said conversations! 😉)
10) Your prospects will become paying customers – if and when they’re ready. All you need to do is be there for them!
11) Your chances to make a sale drop by 455% when you take 1 hour to reply to an inquiry – we make sure this never happens to you!
12) It will take 6 to 8 touchpoints to convert a qualified lead into a paying customer
13) Your dealership is only as good and as profitable as your in-house or outsourced marketing and follow-up team.
14) A compelling offer is always better than a convincing argument – create ‘Choosers’ – we can show you how!
15) The cost of not having a marketing strategy is way higher than the investment in getting one implemented – we have hard data to back this claim!
16) Any system you implement must have these 3 elements: Be ROI driven and can scale quickly and inexpensively, and have both a lead generation and lead management component.
17) For Dealers, your website is important – but it’s an online marketplace’s world out there! Act accordingly.
18) Turning leads into appointments consistently is a game of attitude as much as it is strategy.
19) Appreciate your customers, and do it as often as you can!
20) The key to growing any dealership will always be about the –WHO, and not the –HOW.
21) The average Powersports Dealership wastes around $250K a year to make their phones ring – we have a much better way of doing it and we can show you!
22) Email marketing is still the #1 way to communicate and nurture potential customers. SMS is #2 (when it’s not being misused)
23) Working with the right agency can save a dealer a whopping 6 to 7 figures on any given year!
24) When talking to prospects and customers, keep their interests as your #1 priority – figure out what they want and go to the end of the world to get it for them. Don’t forget to “Meet Them Where They Are.”
25) A dealer’s best remedy against no-shows and tire kickers is not to get them in the first place.
26) Good leads and prospects are created – you have full control over this!
27) Find the right partners and collaborate your way to a thriving dealership and a better life!
We’ll keep adding to this list. Stay tuned.
Right now, while it’s fresh in your mind, go togobeyondcreative.comand take our Lead Response Challenge for Dealers. Get over $1000 dollars worth of tools and resources totallyFREE!
We are a group dedicated to the rapid growth of #dealerships in the #Powersports, #Marine, and #RV industries. Our #DigitalMarketingServices include #SearchEngineOptimization (#SEO), #SocialMediaManagement, Pay-Per-Click (#PPC), #EmailMarketing, and #ReputationManagement.
In the past 3 months, Beyond Creative has not just improved our social media engagements, but radically exploded them; exponentially growing our site's readership. The Beyond Creative team are masters at their craft. They work closely with your team to understand your goals, and have impressively delivered far beyond our expectations.
Joe is one of the most creative individuals I ever had the opportunity to work with. His enthusiasm and passion for what he does are truly inspirational and it translates on his fine work. Without hesitation, I feel comfortable recommending Joe and Beyond Creative!
I recommend Beyond Creative for any digital design work. I worked with Joe at Beyond Creative for work that I needed a fast turn around on. Joe was happy to help and completed the project to my satisfaction in five days! Job well done!
I have worked with Beyond Creative for many years. Their passion for their work, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines have made them an asset. Highly recommended.
My company’s Google rankings and site traffic improved dramatically after just a few months of working with Beyond Creative. The service we’ve received from their team has consistently been above and "Beyond" our expectations.
Where You've Seen Us
We are a Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management, Strategic Ad Placement, and Email Marketing for Dealers in the Powersports industry. We ride and we get it! We understand the intricacies of your business and share the same passions.